Saturday, February 19, 2011

What is a flower girl?

It's every girl's dream to be a princess at least for one day. My new book tells a story about a girl who gets to be a princess for her best friend's wedding. This is a great book to explain to a little girl what her role as a flower girl is all about. This book is a true story, and actually helped my grand-daughter be ready for the big day, and she didn't turn around and run out crying when the time came for her to be "The Princess of the Bride."

I actually wrote this book to help Jordan be prepared to face all of the people at the wedding, but I was able to get it published, and now I am an author! I would like to help anyone out there aspiring to write and publish a book, as well as get some advice from the other veteran's out there. So if you have any questions, please feel free to ask, and we can take this journey together.

- - Please click the button on the right to order. Also, please note that with each purchase of the book, you also receive a free "elive" audio version. Just look in the back of the book for instructions to access the audio book! - -

No comments:

Post a Comment